If you want to change your WiFi network name (SSID) and password, default username, password, DHCP, firewall setting, Network Map, Internet Configuration, Dynamic/Static IP, L2TP, DNS, LAN, WAN, Network Management, Security, PPOE, WPS, Parental Control, etc. You’ll have to access the router login page also known as router web interface is the control panel for your router, where all the setting are stored.
Before you can access your router login page, make sure your computer, PC, Laptop are connect to the router’s network through a WiFi or wired connection.
Step by Step Guide to Access Your Router Login (Web Interface)
1. Before getting Started: Connect to the Router’s Network
The easiest way to connected are using (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) WPS button on the router and follow its instructions for WPS connection on your computer.
The manual way are find and select the WiFi Network (SSID) and enter the network security key (WiFi Network Key or Password).
Connect your router to the computer using an Ethernet cable to an Ethernet port on your computer and your router numbered Ethernet port and join or connects to the local area network (LAN).
2. Open Router Login IP Address
Most common routers using IP address 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.1.254 by typing it manually in web browser for accessing routerlogin web-interface (setting page). And the most common mistakes are misspell (typo) or incorrectly entering the router IP Address, e.g. 192.168 II, 192.16811, 192.168.o.1, www.192.168.1.1, www.192.168.1.1.com in the address field of web browser, That’s why you cant access your router page. Read more how to find router ip login
Manual Way to open router web interface
- 1. Open Your Web Browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Apple Safari, Internet Explorer)
- 2. Type the IP Address of the router (e.g. 192.168.1.1). If correct it will open the login page
Easiest way to open router web interface
Find your router default gateway with easily using RoutersLogin will scan and find your router ip address (default gateway) or router’s local (private) IP Address for accessing router’s admin login web-interface.
Router Private IP
Auto detect Router IP Address
- Your Router IP Login:
- Your Device’s IP:
3. Enter your router admin login details
Enter your router username and password for accessing your router setting page. If you never change your default username and password, search here for default username and password.
Start Configuring and setting Your Router
After successful accessing your router login page, you can start configuring, change or setting your router. NOTE
: If you forgot username and password, try this followong steps:
- Password Recovery Feature, Some router’s like Netgear have Router Password Recovery feature.
- Hard Reset or factory reset, by pressing (and hold for a few seconds) the reset button (on the back of your router) using a paper clip or needle, release and wait till reboot. This restores the Router’s default settings.